Old June 25th 06, 05:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore

Default Noise level between two ant types

Gene Fuller wrote:
Early in this thread "conventional accepted physics" said that corona
could not exist in fairweather conditions.

Actually, I said my references indicated that, but
that's past history. I later fine-tuned that concept
to "Corona cannot exist without an extra energy source
besides the fairweather current." Remember - moving
airplanes, etc? Please try to keep up. When I am wrong,
I immediately correct my error. That's the scientific
method in action.

My assertion is that charged particle noise can exist
without corona and that is most probably under fairweather
conditions.

I suggest that you and others review the logical difference
between exclusive statements and inclusive statements.

Exclusive statement: Charged particle noise cannot exist
without corona. A mostly meaningless statement since it
is virtually impossible to prove. Your side has been
asserting these types of exclusive statements.

Inclusive statement: Charged particle noise can exist
without corona. Easy to prove since it only requires
one example.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp