Old June 25th 06, 08:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default Have any of you mailed this to your ARRL Division directors and SM's yet?

wrote:
get help sicko
Yep says the state of Michigan aboiut child molester Mark Morgan!

if they did they know right

Yes they know all about you, child molester Morgan.

realy and yet I have never been aressted or charged let alone tired on
such charge either I am very good at covering my track or it never
happened

It is clear you need to believe this filth that si why you need to get
help