Old June 26th 06, 02:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore

Default Noise level between two ant types

Gene Fuller wrote:
Early in this thread "conventional accepted physics" said that corona
could not exist in fairweather conditions.

I just waded back through my postings. A day or two after making
that statement, I added the context in which that statement was
made. (That happened days ago).

Conventional accepted physics says that corona cannot exist in
fairweather conditions without an additional source of energy.
When I asked that the source of corona energy be identified,
I believe it was you who said, "Who cares?". So I ask again.
Given fairweather conditions, what is the source of energy
for corona? In matters of politics, one follows the money.
In matters of physics, one follows the energy.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp