Old October 6th 03, 08:08 AM
Richard Clark

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 22:50:17 -0500, Cecil Moore
wrote:

Richard Clark wrote:
source=200 Ohm(resistive)---50 ohm feedline---load=200 Ohm(resistive)

Are you saying that the SWR will vary up and down the line
when the feedline is lossless?

Cecil, you can be so thick. Do you inhabit the center of the
universe? We've waded through this long ago.

Is the above example in Chipman?

No. He does have a snippet of math that will provide the same answer
found for similar (differing only by magnitude of R's) examples by
other authors. These issues are new only to folks here.

Hi Cecil,

It seems that whenever I challenge you to one of your comments such
as:
everything can be explained by achieving a conjugate match

you fly from it to prove or question some remote issue.

Instead of going over old material that you abandoned (and will only
abandon again), why not simply offer the group the conjugate of:
source=200 Ohm(resistive)---50 ohm feedline---load=200 Ohm(resistive)

which was my query this time (or are you abandoning that too?).

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC