Old June 27th 06, 01:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Gene Fuller

Default Noise level between two ant types

Cecil Moore wrote:
Gene Fuller wrote:
If you want to solve the corona question by "following the energy",
have at it.

The basic question is where does the energy from corona
come from? There should be a simple answer to that
simple question.

Cecil,

Why should there be a simple answer?

I already told you that is not the path I would take if I wanted to find
a quantitative solution. You might check your "conventional accepted
physics" references if you are looking for a simple answer. On the other
hand, if those references consist only of hand-waving explanations,
common sense logic, and quotes from legions of experienced radio
amateurs, then you may need to do some actual work to find your answer.

73,
Gene
W4SZ