Old June 27th 06, 09:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
mcs bitch-slapper #4

Default Toad, Markie and I are starting a new venture!

wrote in message
oups.com...
We call ourselfs the "Queer Eye for The Straight Ham" and we will give
you our fashion sense on what not to wear at that next hamfest.

Lloyd, N0VFP

Boy oh boy have you got your work cut out for yourselves there !!!!
Hams have got to be the WORST when it comes to clothing with
the only possible exception of the people who go to model railroad
and train shows. I've even been to a few NASCAR meets and
the folks there (as redneck as they are) are 500% better dressed
than the hams at hamfests were.