Old June 28th 06, 03:51 AM posted to alt.ham-radio,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Chris W

Default Anyone here think they would pay for a map like this?

On 2006-06-28, Chris W wrote:

I have created some software to create a radial map to help you know
where to point your antenna. A sample of the map can be seen here...
http://www.thewishzone.com/cdw/hamradio/RadialMap.gif

I'm sure if you started charging for those you'd be hearing from
Delorme...

I'm sure I would too, that's why I am trying to contact them to see what
they have to say first. I may just print up one for me and a few for
some friends for the cost of using the printer and not sell them at all
but if it is something a lot of people would find useful and it can be
done for a reasonable price, then I will try to see if I can sell them.

--
Chris W
KE5GIX

Gift Giving Made Easy