Old June 28th 06, 09:27 PM posted to alt.ham-radio,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Chris W

Default Anyone here think they would pay for a map like this?

Backfire Bob wrote:

You created what? Don't think so....
look up "plagiarize" or theft.......

Besides that, almost ANYONE can read and use a compass/map.
Why should they BUY yours?

Get a grip, of course I will have an agreement with the supplier of the
basic map data. Forgive me for thinking that others mind find useful
something I find useful.

I made this map for me and a few friends. If no one else wants one,
then so be it. I just thought, since it is now very easy for me to make
more, centered on any point, I would ask. Someone in another forum
mentioned that they could tell you where any town with in 100+ miles of
them was with in 15 degrees. If you are the same, I doubt you would
find this map very useful. As for me, there are over 400 towns with in
100 miles of me and I have no idea where most of them are. With this
map I can quickly look and see how far and in what direction places are
from me.

--
Chris W
KE5GIX