Old June 29th 06, 07:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark

Default The Google Hypothesis of Guru Elevation - The Guroogle

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 22:20:24 -0400, Mike Coslo
wrote:
Well, sometimes dummies like me get caught up in actually thinking that
it is serious discussion. I should know better!

C'mon Mike, this is coy by half.

Look at the Subject line you've responded to.

How could you possibly have any fantasy of this being a lesson in
flower arranging?

Look at the Subject that drove this critique.

With fully 27 correspondents, only Cecil is churning out the
inconsequential (much different from insignificant) at a ratio of
146:8. With this having increased by nearly double the earlier
observed posting ratio of 9:1, how is you seem to have been
blind-sided? If you genuinely desire to discuss the serious topic of
the Google Hypothesis, I would suggest attention to this climbing
ratio. As a fact, it takes no more than a couple dozen words. A
response would hardly encompass half that.

Beyond that, and for entertainment's sake, I'll move on from the
Rodney King metaphor to Beat Takeshi Kitano's "Zatoichi" (or any of
the 25 earlier movies, or the 100 TV episodes).

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC