Old June 29th 06, 11:40 AM posted to alt.photography.mark-morgan,alt.asshole.roger-wiseman,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Lloyd

Default K B 9 R Q Z I S V R I C T O R I O U S ! ! ! !

On 28 Jun 2006 17:58:24 -0700, an old friend wrote:

Hey Stupid wrote:

I wish he had taught you how to spell.

he wasn't me you idoit

"I do it."

Okay, but we want to know just what it is you do beside disrupt the
news groups. You and Wiseman ought to go to an unused news group
(there are plenty) and continue your childish ****ing contest there.
May I suggest alt.photography.mark-morgan? It's essentially unused,
and it already has your name on it. You could cross post to
alt.asshole.roger-wiseman, and each of you tards could scream at the
other from his own news group while simultaneously leaving the real
amateur radio enthusiasts alone.

(MarkieTard and WogerTard will of course never do that, because that
would be too civilized.)