Old June 29th 06, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend

Default get help

Lloyd wrote:
On 28 Jun 2006 17:58:24 -0700, an old friend wrote:

Hey Stupid wrote:

I wish he had taught you how to spell.

he wasn't me you idoit

"I do it."

Okay, but we want to know just what it is you do beside disrupt the
news groups.

id love to talk about radio but Wismen arefuses to allow it
You and Wiseman ought to go to an unused news group
(there are plenty) and continue your childish ****ing contest there.

why? why would i want to engage in such somehwere else?
after all I don't want to enegage in it here. it only happens because
Wismen wants it to happen
(MarkieTard and WogerTard will of course never do that, because that
would be too civilized.)