Old June 30th 06, 01:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore

Default All Band Coax-fed Dipole ??????????

Mike Coslo wrote:
I'm just looking at what is there, and by looking at both the context of
the advertisement, references given for their other antennas and the
like, I'm just saying that I suspect that that antenna is a OCF dipole.

At:

http://www.commparts.com/catalog/ind...sort=2a&page=2

The OCF's are labeled as Windoms and drawn with unequal elements.
The ones drawn with equal elements are not labeled as Windoms.
I would infer that they are different but I could be wrong. I sure
would like to know what's inside the "balun".
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp