Old June 30th 06, 11:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Mark denies he has child molesting criminal charges

an_old_friend wrote:
Gerry Hambone wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

hey tard
have you ever considered "mother" booked because she couldn't stand the
filthy ******* you grew into?

not realy

Yes, really! That is why she walked out she caught you and her ex
having sex.

my mther thinks quite highly of me for taking care of her ex

But you said she walked out because of his condition. Looks like you
lied again.

and my pereants were married at the time of my brith

Your "parents" were obviously brother and sister.

why don't you have manhood to keep your beef where it belongs? with me?

Marqueer has another fag fit.