Old June 30th 06, 11:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default Hambone lies some more

Gerry Hambone wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

Gerry Hambone wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

No, you are the reason it has declined, pervert Marqueer!
no you are you and libelous filth mongering

No, it's YOU and your deviant lifestyle that has caused it, Marqueer.

Hey Markie-Tard
?

get help sicko

you and wismen keep insisting that I am guilty of incest

of course you present yno evidence of it you just insist on making
unsuported filthy libelous attack

get help sicko

The attacks come from you,faggot.

funny thing you typed "Did your mammy run from your ****-shack in
horror when she saw you licking your paw's ****ty dick clean" not I, so
you are proven a liar there

you seem to have an unhealthy interest in
several posters in various groups.as far as your family goes, **** them!

what un healthy interest are you refering to?

that Wismen claims I want sex with Him ?
they are the assholes that made you what you are.

again nothing but your unsuported attacks why do engage in such attacks
and all while hiding behind

get help sicko