Old July 1st 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,ba.broadcast
[email protected] bob_deep@yahoo.com is offline

Default K1MAN Wins Another Round Against The FCC

Roger wrote:

What is even funnier is you posting on company time and using
your employer's servers. Not a good idea at all on Usenet
and particularly not in this forum............

If you need to complain to them, let me know via direct E-mail and I'll
be happy to get you in touch with IT security. I seriously doubt he
will care though.

And yes... This is something folks on this forum have threatened me
with before and it always comes to nothing.

Yawn....

-= Bob =-