Old July 1st 06, 01:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,ba.broadcast
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default K1MAN Wins Another Round Against The FCC

wrote:
Roger wrote:

What is even funnier is you posting on company time and using
your employer's servers. Not a good idea at all on Usenet
and particularly not in this forum............

If you need to complain to them, let me know via direct E-mail and I'll
be happy to get you in touch with IT security. I seriously doubt he
will care though.

nice to have an understanding boss and you don't seem to spend a lot of
time at either

And yes... This is something folks on this forum have threatened me
with before and it always comes to nothing.

yep they are mostly full of it

Yawn....

-= Bob =-