Old June 30th 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Redsun RP2100 Radio PDF File {English} Owner's Manual

JA,

The eBay Seller "Liypn" sent me a PDF File of 'his' "Copy
Righted" Translation of the Redsun RP2100 Owner's Manual.
- - - He Cautions Against Posting It On The Net - - -

Redsun RP2100 = http://tinyurl.com/k8ael

About - "Liypn"
http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...e&userid=liypn
http://stores.ebay.com/V-COM-COLLECTIONS
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...rid=liypn&iid=
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...k&userid=liypn
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZliypn

FWIW - Removed the Batteries from the Radio and happen to
notice that the Clock Numbers were still showing and changing
with the time. This lasted for about 90 Minutes.

I will be posting the Ten FAQs for the Redsun RP2100 Radio
'here' on Rec.Radio.Shortwave One-per-Day as I read through
the Manual and Check-Out the Radio.

that's all for now ~ RHF