Old July 1st 06, 05:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,ba.broadcast
[email protected] bob_deep@yahoo.com is offline

Default K1MAN Wins Another Round Against The FCC

Roger wrote:

Not my style, never has been. You are *assuming,* something
similar to the other poster, that I 'might' or might not do. Care to mention
exactly who has threatened you in this forum?

Why bring it up if it's not your "style"?

This was brought up a few times before, by folks who thought I was
trying to hide who I was. I don't care to go though the archives to
find out which alter ego of who it was because it doesn't matter.

-= Bob =-