Old July 1st 06, 04:05 AM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting,alt.radio.broadcasting
[email protected] tomlacko@yahoo.com is offline

Default Radio Station that is doing Smooth Jazz right: KKSF - San Francisco

Larry,

Like you, I love the variety. Here's another station available on the
web with a wide variety of songs; http://www.wxhc.com/ It's an oldies
format station in Central New York with a play list of-- get this, MORE
THAN 4,300 songs!

Gotta love the variety!!

Tom Lacko, an Oldies and Smooth Jazz fan!

Larry Ingersoll wrote:
Like Smooth Jazz format?

Especially with variety? Want to hear more new songs or something
unexpected, and possibly even be delighted with the unforeseen?

Avoid the narrow-casters. And routine Top 200 smooth jazz songs ad
nauseum. Oh, they'll play those, but they'll play a lot more, and
broaden your listening world in the meantime.

Listen here instead:

www.kksf.com

to KKSF, San Francisco

Larry Ingersoll

(and I'm only a listener - not with a vested interest)