Old July 1st 06, 01:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,ba.broadcast
Roger Roger is offline

Default K1MAN Wins Another Round Against The FCC

wrote in message
oups.com...

Why bring it up if it's not your "style"?

Because I had a pt job delivering pizzas a couple years ago
while I was working my way through college studying info tech.
I did so good in the pizza business I was promoted to district
manager and got a company car. Someone from this forum
called my boss, used a bunch of filthy words and tried to get
me fired. Only thing, he was from out of state and would not
leave a name or phone number, so my boss ignored the
complaints.

rog