Old July 1st 06, 02:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] gosmithwhisper@yahoo.com is offline

Default Received My Redsun RP2100 Radio -and- It looks Great ! {FAQs ?}

Joe Analssandrini wrote:
Dear Jim,

Sorry Jim, I didn't make myself clear. I'm not interested in buying the
radio just now - I want to hear from other users about the construction
quality and consistency and I would like to read some full reviews.

But I am interested in finding out more about the radio and, if you can
post a link to the operation manual here, I would be thankful

It certainly does look interesting (and would be a much more
interesting if the company added a synchronous detection circuit).
Best,

Joe

Jim Hackett wrote:
I thought you weren't interested in it Joe? I could have posted it a while
back...

"Joe Analssandrini" wrote in message
oups.com...
Dear RHF,

If you do get a link to a PDF download for the Operation Manual for
this radio (the RP2100, not the RP2000), could you post it here so we
can all get and evaluate it?

Thanks,

Joe

RHF wrote:
For One and All,

Received My Redsun RP2100 Radio -and- It looks Great !

Ten Things a new Redsun RP2100 Radio Owner Must Know :
Redsun RP2100 Radio FAQ {Frequency Asked Questions}

1. How To - Set the UTC and Local Clock Times ?

2. What Are - The Band Switch Positions ?

- - - AM-Wide AM-Narrow FM FM-AFC/Stereo

3. How To - Set the AM/MW Frequency Step 9kHz -or- 10 kHz ?

4. What Are - The AM and Shortwave Band Switch Postions ?

- - - AM SW-1 SW-2 SW-3

5. How To - Set the Memories -and- How To - Erase the Memories.

6. How To - Set the Alarm and Timers.

7. What Are - The Left-Side Switches and Inputs-Plugs

8. What Are - The Right-Side Switches

Wow ! - The Redsun RP2100 Radio has a Great Handle
sort of like the Handle on the Grundig Satellit 700 !
http://www.dxing.com/rx/sat650.htm

fyi - more daily updates to come ~ RHF
.
.