Old July 1st 06, 07:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Reg Edwards Reg Edwards is offline

Default HFTA-ARRL-Space

Richard,

I have NEVER considered your contributions to be deliberate trolling.

You just can't help mixing up your desire to produce poetry with your
desite to spread technical enlightonment. The two don't mix very well.

I am 3/4 of the way down a bottle of "Cotes du Rhone Villages" red,
2004, 14.5% by volume. (I have a great liking for our near
neighbours, the French.) So please excuse me if my psycho-analysis is
not exactly as you might perceive it yourself.
----
Yours, Punchinello.