Old July 1st 06, 10:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Field day was great, even the phonies had fun and learned from us dinosaurs.

Cecil Moore wrote in
om:

Slow Code wrote:
And how many times has that happened to you? I'll bet never. You're
too smart to smoke your finals. Normally when I hear someone lost
their finals it was a result of operator error, or an act of stupidity.

Act of God - lightning. And the CW mode was not spared.

No.
Not disconnecting equipment when a storm is coming is act of stupidity.

sc