Old July 2nd 06, 02:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : GSW - Keep Shooting -Cause You Ain't Scored Yet !

I got a snail mail this morning from that married Irish woman wayyyyyyy
over yonder across the big pond in England.She included five photos of
her and her hubby and her dad and her dad's girlfriend on her fiftieth
birthday last April 22nd.They were out dinking and celebrating her
birthday.She is very,very pretty (eat your hearts out,suckers) and she
also included a check (cheque) for the six Maybelline eye shadow pencils
I sent her a few weeks ago,in British Pounds Sterling.(she said the On
The Rocks Maybellne looks gorgeous on her) Doggy said,Does she really
think you will cash that check? WOO WOO WOOF.(Blueberry doggy,I will
keep her photos,but I already tore that check up)
cuhulin