Old July 2nd 06, 03:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Paul W. Schleck Paul W. Schleck is offline

Default K1MAN Defense Fund established

On Sun, 2 Jul 2006 06:33:56 -0500, cHARLES noemail@anonforPaul wrote:
Who nominated YOU as newsgroup moderator, Paul? Oh, and please DO stop
sending "welcome" messages to the new users of the ra newsgroups, won't you?
Why, if we didn't already know that you are a self-appointed stuffed shirt,
you could almost have a newcomer believe that you actually have something to
do with the groups.
If I want to hear from a stuffed shirt, Paul, I'll write a letter to Ted
Kennedy.
PLONK

I have been instrumental in establishing and publishing FAQs about the
rra newsgroups since 1923, when Hiram Percy Maxim appointed me to the
position of Usenet News Coordinator (Mr. Maxim was so farsighted that
he acutally foresaw the creation of Usenet.) I have forgotten more
about amateur radio than you have yet to learn, so I suggest that you
STFU, as they say at League Headquarters.

--
Paul W. Schleck, K3FU (kay three **** you)

http://www.novia.net/~pschleck/
Finger and you will pay.