Old July 2nd 06, 05:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default Need Kenwood TS-120S manual

"Andy McMullin" wrote ...
I have a pdf of the full service manual -- but it's around
19 MBytes which is a bit big to post to this newsgroup.
Want me to e-mail it to you or shove it onto a web server
somewhere?

Please avoid posting binaries to non-binary newsgroups.
It makes many NNTP server admins grumpy and
endangers the continued propogation of this newsgroup.

Note that there is a newsgroup specifically chartered for
that kind of thing, namely....