Old July 2nd 06, 09:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default Clubs and the futrue of the ARS

get help wrote:
get help

get help for what

why can't you address this

Llyod wrote:
On 2 Jul 2006 10:17:51 -0700, an old freind wrote:
you Have MY call on it
KB9RQZ/(soon) AE

get help imposter

wrong again
like i said

I hope their ham radio goes right into the TOILET in the
comming years.

thier kind of Ham is the toilet, ut in unloking the bands from their
frat house games it may be possible in time to revive the ARS

Mind I am not and no responible member of the No Code test movement
will promise success dispite many liars will come later and claim weall

promised success but we will try

you Have MY call on it

KB9RQZ/(soon) AE