Old October 6th 03, 09:10 PM
Richard Clark

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 14:25:33 -0500, Cecil Moore
wrote:

Richard Clark wrote:

everything can be explained by achieving a conjugate match ...

and I see nothing about that in a halfwave line that instead achieves
a Zo match, not a conjugate. A conjugate has very specific properties
and you cannot provide an expression that offers the conjugate for the
situation:

You conveniently trimmed off the rest of my statement.

You are welcome.

Let's just juggle the notion of Zo matching out with a slight boundary
change:

source=200 Ohm(resistive)---50 ohm feedline---load=600 Ohm(resistive)

What is the expression you offer to support your statement that yields
the conjugate? Barring an answer, it follows your statement that

everything can be explained by achieving a conjugate match ...
is yet another in a long list of absurdities.

Again, please note that you deliberately snipped the context of that
statement, not a very ethical thing to do.

This time, everyone welcomes it.

Nothing
that you have said is true at the center of the sun. How's that for a
context change?

Hi Cecil,

About average from you except this time you offered no solution for
either context change. As such, it appears your statement
everything can be explained by achieving a conjugate match ...

has no meaning outside of the center of the sun. I will leave that
you cannot demonstrate your statement anywhere in the known universe.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC