Old July 4th 06, 05:30 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
George-NY George-NY is offline

Default Trunking Problem

Thank you Bruce and Al for taking your time to help me. I checked over what
I had entered and all was set to ED except the control. It was set to MOT.
How that happened, I have no idea but it is now working.
Thanks again.
George-NY

"Al Klein" wrote in message
On Mon, 3 Jul 2006 20:29:54 -0400, "George-NY"
Are you sure that all the channels AND the bank are set to EDACS? And
that the frequencies are in the correct order (which wouldn't give you
the problem you have, but would give you a problem)?