Old July 5th 06, 09:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Dave Platt Dave Platt is offline

Default A question for nickle Generals and Extras. Would you renew your license?

In article ,
Slow Code wrote:

99% of the hams on usenet hate my proposal.

I can well believe that.

They think you shouldn't have
to be proficient at anything to have a ham radio license.

Nonsense. That's an illogical conclusion on your part, and _not_
something which has been stated, or can reasonably be inferred from
the postings that I have seen in these threads.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO