Old July 6th 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Tim Wescott Tim Wescott is offline

Default quadrature detector & SSB

MAc wrote:
Steve N. napisał(a):

AD607 does NOT have a "quadrature detector". It has an "I & Q
demodulator".
BIG difference. You must read the datasheet and app notes to use it
correctly. It is capable of demudulating many types of modulation.
[typo
accepted]

My mistake, I undersand. But datasheet says nothing more exept "it is
possible to detect ssb with ad607"

Thanks
MAc

Do a search on the phasing method of SSB reception, then the "Weaver"
method. Either of those should get you a block diagram showing what to
do with the I and Q outputs.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services