Old July 6th 06, 10:41 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Jolly Roger Jolly Roger is offline

Default why are you such a troll SC?

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

Jolly Roger wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Slow Code wrote:
why is it you keep adding Ngs to threads?

Why do you feel anybody has to answer you, Mark?

I don't feel anybody has to answer

OTOH SC would be will advised to answer is he could

You're a nobody. Nothing.

and yet you feel a need to reply to me, and those you don't reply to
most are replied to y some or other

Indeed if you truly thought I was nobody you would bother repling to me
your reply is proof you are lying
that and the efforts to forge my posts proves somebody thinks I am
important enough to merit such treatement

One last time, Mark. You are a nobody. A nonentity.
You don't count.
plonk