Old July 6th 06, 06:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
mike0219116 mike0219116 is offline

Default Undercover radio on 6925 last night

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
"Lisa Simpson" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

.com...
I heard them on 6925 from 05:00 to 06:00 last night broadcast from
"the middle of nowhere". They were the only pirate I heard. They
rebroadcasted their 2005 Halloween program. The program had high
production values and a very good signal S6 on the peaks. Basically
a narration of several sci-fi stories that I found entertaining.

Did you happen to record it? I'd love to hear it!

Sorry, I don't usually record programs. Some pirates have their past
programs on the web so you might want to do a search.

Try to listen for them as I believe they said that a CD of the program
would be sent for a reception report.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

They sent me a copy of their 2005 NYE show on CD along with a nice QSL
card for a reception report that I emailed to them last summer.