Old July 7th 06, 12:02 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default get help forger

you can't get a real account because you are a sick forger and google is the
only place you can spew. OH,BTW:
GTE touch tone desk set. These were manufactured by GTE. If you are looking
for a perfect telephone this is it. Line cord terminates in a standard,
modular RJ11 plug.
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/luq8k
another forger but why?

which is why I generaly choose to use to google for posting that way I
at least to remove to the post from the archive when you forge me