Old July 8th 06, 03:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.scatology,rec.radio.cb
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default A question for nickle Generals and Extras. Would you renew your license?

SC you are a great soldier.
"an old freind" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dave Platt wrote:
In article . net,
Slow Code wrote:

Trolling again, SC? Pity. If you were actually willing to engage in
a productive discussion you might actually do some good, but I don't
see any evidence of that.

in point of fact SC does some good by making the ProCode looks sillier
than tthan most of them are

PLONK.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO