Old July 8th 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Dave Platt Dave Platt is offline

Default A question for nickle Generals and Extras. Would you renew your license?

In article . net,
Slow Code wrote:

They think you shouldn't have
to be proficient at anything to have a ham radio license.

Nonsense. That's an illogical conclusion on your part, and _not_
something which has been stated, or can reasonably be inferred from
the postings that I have seen in these threads.

OK then, Since we all want to be proficient, how about this:

snip exactly the same proposals SC has made before, concerning which
he's stated that "99%" of the people on USENET "hate", and which
contain positions even more radical than those which have already been
rejected by the FCC.

Trolling again, SC? Pity. If you were actually willing to engage in
a productive discussion you might actually do some good, but I don't
see any evidence of that.

PLONK.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO