Old July 8th 06, 07:59 AM posted to alt.scatology,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default Ladies Turd Taster

i meat my she-male on a site like that
"Blaggh 22 hhhh !"

HOT STUFF

I would KILL to have a 6'3" Brazilian NAKED e-male standin over
me laying in the grass with that HUGE hunk of cockmeat ready
to **** ALL OVER ME like when a f-n elephant takes a leak on
a frikkin rock at the zoo!! Oh yeah I be gettin MAJOR HORNY just
thinkin about photos in SCAT IN BRAZIL dot COM.

I gonna be ordering dome DVD from those Mo-Fo's REAL SOON!!!!

Dem Brazilians KNOW HOW TO MAKE damm good ASS-KICKIN PR0N !!