Old July 8th 06, 02:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old freind wrote:
your claims I am child molestor, rapist that my wife is male that I
have AIDS or other STD that I am welfare

Uhhhhhhhhhhh...so far you haven't cited anything that's not been
proven otherwise, Morkie.

where is you proof?

The proof is years of posts in this forum wherein you've not
provided one iota of valid contradiction to anything that's been said
other than to say "I said so".

no proof has been presented by you to suport these charges indeed on
what issues have been investagted it would appear that your claims are
not sustained

What's not sustained is your wallowing in your own foolishness,
Morkie.

get help for your delsuional behavoir

It's "behaviour" or "behavior", Morkie.

And you're the one that needs the help.