Old July 8th 06, 03:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default Maj Robeson contiues his delusional ranting

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind made it easier for all to see what an idiot he REALLY is:

Until you provide some reference to an established educational
institution that can be verified, each and every time you insist that
you have a college degree you're simply lying.

no your insistance that my failure to prove to something affect reality
s proof of your mental illness

The "proof" is yours to provide, Morkie.

you do not addres the the fact you have proven yourself insane

I have no need to prove anything to you

you inistance that my reufsaul to do so alters reality is proof you are
insane
flsuh the rest