Old July 8th 06, 03:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default Maj Robeson contiues his libel efforts

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind confused himself yet again:
from todays load of steve ####

Hey Morkie...I was responding to ONE thread...YOU are the one who
has now spun it off into almost a dozen.

so?

I decided to respond to your 1000plus mass of libel in peices

Seems YOU are the one with "loads" of ####.

I've started threads for the specific purpose of "cooling off"
with you and you've blatantly trashed each and every one of them.

steve if you wnt things to cool off then you need to apolgize for your
libeling me

What libel?

Mark Morgan has AIDS is married to a shemale is a child molestor

your libelous statments steve

you claim you want things to cool off

then apologize

it is that simple