Old July 8th 06, 03:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind confused himself yet again:
from todays load of steve ####

Hey Morkie...I was responding to ONE thread...YOU are the one who
has now spun it off into almost a dozen.

so?

I decided to respond to your 1000plus mass of libel in peices

In otherwords YOU are the one who made the "loads", Morkie...Not
me.

Seems YOU are the one with "loads" of ####.

I've started threads for the specific purpose of "cooling off"
with you and you've blatantly trashed each and every one of them.

steve if you wnt things to cool off then you need to apolgize for your
libeling me

What libel?

Mark Morgan has AIDS is married to a shemale is a child molestor

So far none of that's been disproven by you, Morkie.

your libelous statments steve

It's not libel when it's true, Morkie.

you claim you want things to cool off

then apologize

it is that simple

Apologize for what?

If you want an apology for something, PROVE that I am wrong.

Start off with the name of those institutions that allegedly
granted you college degrees, Mork.

No proof = No Apology.

It really is THAT simple.

Steve, K4YZ