Old July 8th 06, 04:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default more libel form the major

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend (Mark C Morgan, KB9RQZ of Chassell, MI) wrote:
why does he do and how does CAP expect t be taken seriously while
making such a slug a Major"

What slug?

you are the slug

Uhhhhh....Nope. Not when I can run circles around you, Mork.

yep you area slug

ESPEICALLY when I can put my chin on my chest and see my toes...All
YOU can see is where you dribbled the beer and scattered the potato
chips.

more libel feeble libel at that
i see me toes

and you lie again about drinking beer

funny thit is you that is the disgraced liar

Nope. Folks can see my pic and know that your "slug" suggestion is
anything but truthful, Mork.

your pciture has nothing to do with it

And that's but the fist of many Mork
Moron lies they can become familiar with.

and more libel Maj

Steve, K4YZ