Old July 9th 06, 01:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
LW LW is offline

Default grE8t LIberY Net 2-nite - Wheeeeee

wrote:
Hi Lardass! Another lonely Saturday Night for you, huh? But aren't they all?

If you're referring to Mr. Davies, I don't think the post was by him.

He's on a well-earned sabbatical leave from Papa John's and has gone to
spend a few months in the contemplative life at profit Stair's
monastery.

He'll be contemplating false predictions and "young colored girls"
under the tutelage of none other than the profit himself.

I think Mr. Davies has been selected from tens of thousands of
candidates to succeed the aging profit and will now become the new
"profit in training".

Look for Mr. Davies in the picture files at
http://www.overcomerministry.org/ - he'll surely be included soon.

Maybe there'll be candids of him meditating "out behind the barn" with
Sister Tameka and Sister Rasheeka and Sister LaWanda and Sister
RaShanda.

Too bad Mr. Davies will be out of town during Huntsville hamfest.

But I'm sure he'd prefer to be making false predictions with the "young
colored girls" over a delivering pizza to a bunch of geeky old ham
operators any day.