Old July 9th 06, 05:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] willismat239@earthlink.net is offline

Default Station on 4050 khz?

Where are you located? Here in south Florida I'm receiving Radio
Verdad, Guatamala, on 4052 every night, sometimes strong enough to
really enjoy, at times its just barely there. There's been nothing
else on any frequency even remotely close to RV. Unless you're using
an older receiver with limited readout you should be able to pin it
down to 4052 kHz.

Steve wrote:
The last couple of nights I've heard a very faint broadcast station on
4050, but I don't see anything listed for that frequency on the EIBI
schedule. Anyone happen to know what it is? I heard it at around 01:30
or so.

Steve