Old July 9th 06, 10:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
your claims I am child molestor, rapist that my wife is male that I
have AIDS or other STD that I am welfare

Uhhhhhhhhhhh...so far you haven't cited anything that's not been
proven otherwise, Morkie.

where is you proof?

The proof is years of posts in this forum wherein you've not
provided one iota of valid contradiction to anything that's been said
other than to say "I said so".

wrong again oh lying one

Talking to yourself, Morkie...And you call ME "delusional".

nope I am talking to you

Nope. You said "oh lying one".

That's you.

We have YOUR posts admitting your policies on lying.

your simly making unsuported allegation is not proof

"simly"...?!?!

no proof has been presented by you to suport these charges indeed on
what issues have been investagted it would appear that your claims are
not sustained

What's not sustained is your wallowing in your own foolishness,
Morkie.

agreed you are the fool

Agreed you have issues with English comprehension.

nope I read it fine

Obviously not.

you make wild and unsupported chrages and then demand your victums
prove thier inoncene and even when they do you contiue to post the same
lies

What "wild and unsupported 'chrages', Mork?

get help for your delsuional behavoir

It's "behaviour" or "behavior", Morkie.

And you're the one that needs the help.

you are the one that is delsuional

What's "delsuional", Mork...???

you are

What's 'delsuional'...?!?!

you claim that you have proven my wife is male

No..I claim YOU have proven it.

that is also a lie and would be quite a feat to

Not really. You made it quite easy to believe.

You admit you're gay.

You've bragged about putting other men's genitalia in your mouth.

Then you expect us to believe you're "married" to a female person.

as wellas being a statemnt proving you are delsuional

What's 'delsuional'...?!?!

You claim you have sex with men.

at time

You claim you are "married" ........

I am

Not in the United States.

.......yet provide no reference to the agency
that issued the marriage certificate.

lying again
I reffered to the office of the chief Rabbi or Isreal

It's "Israel", Mork....(some Jew you are...)

And you're STILL not married in the United States, Mork.

You refuse to post the picture that would disporve my assertions.

yes I refuse to post a nude photo of my wife

I never asked you for a nude photo of your wife, Mork!

All I asked for was a picture of the two of you with a
current 'USA Today' in front of you. Slacks or a nice sundress will be
completely adequate.

YOU prove the assertion, Morkie...Not me.

nope

it is your assertion your libel

Nope..the assertion that you're married to a female is YOURS,
Morkie!

YOU prove it!

Steve, K4YZ