Old July 9th 06, 03:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default more libel form Maj Robeson

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend (Mark C Morgan, KB9RQZ of Chassell, MI) wrote:

i see me toes

Only if you lean forward to do it.

nope

I know...fatboy like you leaned that far forward and your "wife"
would be calling EMS to get your pudgy little nose pulled out of the
floor plankings.

steve as wy do do you make such a silly contention?

one I can see my toes without leaning forward at all

2 I have not floor plankings

3 my nose nor the rest of me is pudgy

I did have a weight proble when we weere first sparing yes I have lost
weight since then , which is why I would never give you a current photo

And considerably at that.

not at all

A lot 'at all'...

and you lie again about drinking beer

Nope.

yes you do

I never drink beer

Sure you do.

nope never drink beer

and rarely drink any other form of achol

What's "achol"...?!!

and yet you often insit on spreading the libel that I am an acholoic

I've NEVER said you're an "acholic"...I don't even know what an
"acholoic" is supposed to be, Mork...

lying again Maj

funny thit is you that is the disgraced liar

Nope. Folks can see my pic and know that your "slug" suggestion is
anything but truthful, Mork.

your pciture has nothing to do with it

Sure it does.

nope

Sure it does.

I wasnot calling you fat although your pic does make one wonder if you
are wearing a gridlle

Why would I wear a griddle? They're bulky and the AC line is only
2 foot long. If I want waffles, I'll go to waffle House.

I have a dated picture in a public forum.

so?

So it disproves your 'slug' assertion, Fatboy.

nope

It's current.

nope unless you have changed in the last month

It's more current than yours, Morkie.

never said otherwise

Your assertion of "slug" hardly fits.

you area slug

There's that 'area slug' again.

What's an 'area slug', Mork?

aslimey greasy lowlife that refuses to tell the truth about much of
anything

OH! Is THAT what an "area slug" is...?!?!

Thenwe have proof that you've been talking about YOURSELF, fatboy!

"thenwe"?

And that's but the first of many Mork
Moron lies they can become familiar with.

and more libel Maj

What's a "Maj"...?!?!

you are at least if you are telling the truth

I've never claimed to be a "Maj", Mork.

lying again steve

That's YOUR assertion.

no it is yours made on your website