Old July 9th 06, 05:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve an old freid to some a nightmare to steve is offline

Default more libel form Maj Robeson

JustaHam wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

Dude, WHY do you bother with that fruit ****?

becuase he is deluded control freak

he can't let it go

why don't I ljust leave the NG

becuase that did not stop his harrassment I left for several years and
the harrassment contiued
with echarges made by him to the sate of Mich and Illinois of elder
abuse child molestation

his emailing of implied death threeat over the years staying just the
legal side of thing

he can accurately state I have been accused of those thing but he can
say that BECAUSE he is the the ACCUSER

I deicided that misery love company and shthat if I was going to be
arrased anyway I might as well stand up to him in public