Old July 9th 06, 08:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Ron Hardin Ron Hardin is offline

Default CONELRAD

dxAce wrote:
c) No station identification or location shall be given.
Tactical calls will be utilized if necessary.

I probably still have a RACES card somewhere. Being a kid I would
be home, and was to operate as 3MI10 (MI for Millburn NJ)

As I remember, we had one drill, and then it was forgotten.

The guy in charge had a yellow ford station wagon painted up with CD
doors. Went a little overboard, I guess.

I wouldn't be home anyway. I'd be in school.

--
Ron Hardin