Old July 10th 06, 01:19 AM
mixer788 mixer788 is offline
Junior Member

Question 2 way scanner

Ok I have a question not sure if anyone knows about this but thought i would like to ask anyway. I have a scanner it has a 2 way capabileity. Its a Motorla Radius cp200. I want to be able to add frec to it myself, so I can monitor chanels. Now I can only take it to the guy a factory rep and he can add or delete it. I asked him if i could do it myself and he said no cause if i could i could use other frec and disrupt others. I dont want to change the 2way frec just add some frec so I can hear others. So if anyone knows about this I would like to hear about it. Thanks up front