Old July 9th 06, 11:00 PM posted to alt.stupidity,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.sex.gay,rec.radio.cb
[email protected] marky_jizz_fizz@mail2boy.com is offline

Default Google as a Verb

Bill Wilkinson wrote:
Dictionaries all over the place are now listing it as such. Here, in
case you missed it:

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/7498.html

However, it can also be used as other parts of speech, which I expect
will be in the next release of Merryam-Webster. As an example of verbs
and other parts of speach, I submit the following for your scholarly
consideration:

1. Google as a transitive verb: He googled the information.
2. Google as an intransitive verb: The information was googled by him.
3. Google as a copulative verb: Well, I'll be googled!
4. Google as an adverb: Googlely searching through the data, he found
the answer.
5. Google as an adjective: Joe's database was the googlest of all.
6. Google as a song (Spike Jones): "Barney Google, with the
goo-goo-goo-ga-ly eyes. Barney Google had a wife three times his
size...(etc., etc.)"

I'd give more examples, but my brane's all tuckered out.

--Bill
--
The World Wide Web is the hugest vanity press
in the history of the human race!

blowing is a verb